Ready for Fall? What a fun Fall treat to eat and to get the kids involved in making! The Acorn Treats were a pretty centerpiece for our brunch, and the best part was…they tasted scrumptious.
This recipe is from Sydney McCauley, a Titus 2:3-5 teacher friend of mine.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (melted)
- 48 milk chocolate kisses
- 48 nutter butter bites
- 48 semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Unwrap all chocolate kisses.
- In the microwave, melt 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Spread the flat side of each kiss with a small amount of melted chocolate; immediately attach each to a cookie.
- Dip the mini chocolate morsel into the chocolate, then place on top of the Nutter Butter.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.